All participants are reminded that acceptable behaviour is required at all times during the course and after course hours to other members, course trainer/s and staff. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated. If the participant is seen to be verbally or physically abusive, deliberately causing danger or damage to other members, trainer/s, staff or property during the course the participant will be required to leave the course immediately and will not receive any refund.
- Origyn does not accept any liability for damages mental, emotional or physical where a participant has failed to inform Origyn of any pre-existing mental or physical condition that may result in the detriment to their or others health during the duration of the course.
- While all reasonable steps are made to insure the accuracy of information about participants, Origyn cannot guarantee that this information is accurate or that any participant is not a liability.
- Origyn does not except liability for the mental health or welfare resulting from any of the techniques used on the course where a participant either strays from the intended material or seeks to use the techniques during their own leisure time without the appropriate supervision and attendance of a qualified practitioner or instructor.
- The training courses that Origyn provide are not for the therapeutic purposes, although a participant may gain relief or a positive change using some of the techniques taught, the course is not an alternative to any treatment for a condition that the participant is currently being treated for or has been treated for in the past. If in doubt seek professional medical advice either from your GP about where to seek professional help.
- Origyn will endeavour to provide a fun and relaxing and rewarding experience during the course and reminds all participants to be aware of their own personal well-being and that of others.
- It is recommended that the techniques taught on the course are not to be used as an alternative form of therapy for any condition without the appropriate skills to be able to use the techniques effectively or safely. It is recommended that if a participant is unsure, to either consult their GP or a qualified Therapist of NLP Practitioner who would be willing to help them.
- Origyn will not train or teach anyone that suffers from Depression or any Mental Illness or is taking medication for such illness. It is the responsibility of the participant to inform Origyn of any Mental illness or Depression that they may have.
OWNERSHIP AND QUALITY OF INFORMATION
Legal and beneficial title to all intellectual property rights existing in any documentation, data, know-how, methods and concepts, used or developed by us in providing the services, shall, as between you and us, belong to and remain vested in us. All conditions or warranties (whether expressed or implied by statute or common law or arising from conduct or a previous course of dealing or trade custom or usage or otherwise) as to the quality of the session materials we supply or their fitness for a particular purpose (even if that purpose is made known expressly or by implication to us) are expressly excluded.
The information, techniques and exercises provided within this website are for educational purposes only. Do not use the techniques or exercises contained within this website whilst driving or operating machinery, or if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your GP.
Origyn takes your privacy seriously. In general, we use the personal information that we collect from you to identify personal preferences and match your needs with relevant products and proves any orders that you may make through our website.
Upon registration to a course, the participant accepts the Terms & Conditions as per the above.
These terms and conditions are all inclusive.
These terms and conditions are governed by UK law.