I’m no longer running NLP Practitioner Programmes – after 16 years of teaching and training my focus has moved to helping people in discovering how they can create self-transformation without the need to go on NLP Programmes. http://www.rebelcode.co.uk – this is just some of the work I’ve uncovered over the years.
Business Practitioner – If you are a business wishing to discover how to use NLP in a business context and setting, please contact me.
Your very best wishes
“As I’m Due To Be Made Redundant Soon”I am thinking positive and keeping optimistic that this will be a big opportunity for me – not where I would have been prior to my NLP course with you”. (Emailed to me 25/01/2011) – Tammy Sherwood, L&D Manager
2 Near Fatal Car Accidents
Tammy isn’t the only one to have used their skills to get what they want. Steve, also on the same course 3 years ago suffered 2 near fatal car accidents – he was a self-employed taxi-chauffeur driver. He suffered severe injuries that left him without a short term memory.
“4 weeks ago he called me up to say, “please keep sending the emails” because they help him to stay positive and that after the accidents, every day, he uses one of the New Code NLP techniques to help him keep his life going. He now runs a successful on-line shop because he’d learnt the tools to know how to be confident and create his own future far more effectively and easily than without.” – Steve Hurren, Entrepreneur
Together they also had learnt how to create the space that allowed them to have their own freedom. A freedom that comes without chains.
Just some of what you’ll gain from this NLP Practitioner Programme
This special NLP Practitioner has been developed over the years to help you gain more control, freedom and self-expression, in home, at work and at play.
This NLP Practitioner course is an outstanding programme of change, learning, skills, tools and techniques that underpin your ability to achieve your life dreams far more easily than without.
A world class course that covers everything you need to learn to become a fully qualified NLP Practitioner and more. Because you’ll:-
- Know how to change that ‘feeling of being stuck’ (you know the one)
- Be able to get to do the things that you really always wanted to, but never felt you could
- Not even have to think whether you’re confident ever again. (because you just naturally are)
- Not have conversations again about feeling down…(because that’s not you anymore)
- Have strategies, tools and skills to create a secure future for you and your family
- With precision, have skills that put you on the stadium as ‘the communicator’
- Be the person that people look up to for answers
- Be the person that easily and naturally engages others in conversation
Differences That Makes A Difference
As well as the NLP Practitioner course syllabus you’ll also learn the secrets to making your NLP effective and easy. These have been developed and tested over the last 16 years and this is why we get the testimonials that we do.
Why people join this course
- Delivered over 8 days with 9 days learning time in an accelerated learning format.
- Not theory, just real life examples that you can apply straight away
- NewCode NLP that makes your change last
- As a seasoned NLPer with years of experience in business and personal change, you get what you need.
How My Experience Can Help You
Since 1994 Robert has designed and delivered training to public and private sectors and has some really cool clients including Blackberry, The RAF, Nuffield Health, Virgin Mobile & QinetiQ. He is highly skilled in his field with over 20 years experience in training and personal development.
He has changed many lives and now has an elite following. Robert has also been trained by and worked with John Grinder co-creator of NLP.
Because of his diverse experience & knowledge Robert is able to help people in so many different areas.
What Will I Learn On This NLP Practitioner Course
On this course you’ll learn the structure of your experience how you do what you do and thus the life you have created.
From this, you’ll understand the many ways in which you’ll be able to make the shifts and changes in yourself to positively affect your life.
You’ll also be learning the main principles and structures behind elegant persuasion and influence, how people communicate verbally and non-verbally and thus how to modify what you do to get what you want as well as how you create and can change your habits and have more of what you really want.
HOW DO YOU FIT IT ALL IN in 8 DAYS
Designed using an accelerated learning system, this means the NLP you learn is through ‘Unconscious Assimilation’, that what you’ve learnt is embedded into your everyday behaviours.
This means you don’t have to think about ‘which technique’ – ‘which pattern’ – you find that you just do it, in the same way that you now don’t think about which leg to put forward first to walk, you just get up and walk. This is the optimal way to learn.
There are no –
Pre-Study learning materials – which means you don’t spend 50 hours before the course, going through endless DVD’s or CD’s when you’d rather be relaxing at home.
Just Some Of What You’ll Be Able To Do
It’s never enough just learning the skills, you want to be able to apply them back into your life, because this is where you want to use them.
Here are a few of the things you’ll have as a result of this NLP Practitioner.
- Create rapport with anyone quickly and easily.
- Have techniques to easily overcome fears and obstacles.
- Be naturally persuasive in any interaction.
- Easily become confident in yourself and your abilities.
- Have increased self worth and self esteem in all that you do.
- Understand why people do what they do and know how to influence them.
- Know your true strengths and use them to get more of what you want.
- Put yourself back in control of your emotional states.
- Have the skills & know-how to help your loved-ones, friends & colleagues.
- Know why you repeat ‘the same old patterns’ and how to change them.
- Be in control of your life and future.
The Specifics Of What You’ll Learn
“The Techniques & Patterns of NLP”
- Rapport – Get in “sync” with anyone where you can develop deeper and more meaningful relationships through unconscious interaction.
- Calibration – You’ll learn the art of responding to non-verbal messages and stop second guessing what someone else is thinking.
- Representational Systems – How you comprehend your experience so that you know how to communicate effectively with anyone.
- Logical Levels – Logical Types, Chunking and how you create problems and solutions at different levels
- Epistemolgoy – You will learn the foundation of beliefs, perceptions and values, and your behaviours which flow from them, so that you can create ones that are more compelling, satisfying and enriching of who you are and where you want to be.
“Specific NLP Patterns & Techniques”
- Submodalities – The building blocks of your mind and what drivers can change any experience.
- Anchoring formats – How you can create powerful, high performance mental and emotional states.
- Time Lines – You will learn how time influences your perception and how to use it for things like, Strategic Planning, Changing Personal History, Creating Certainty, Diffusing Expectations and much more…
- Subconscious Signals – Working with your sub-conscious for creative solutions to problems, where you just don’t know the answer.
- Strategies – How to use and design internal processes you use to make decisions, get motivated, learn & do anything.
- Creating high performance states
- Triple description
- The new-code of NLP Unconscious signals
- New Code of NLP Language models Change processes, pattern interrupts, walking time lines
- Integration and Testing
- The art of Framing outcome, intention and consequence model present state – desired state model
“Language For a Change”
- The Meta- Model – You will discover the true art of elegant questioning and persuasion.
- The Milton-Model – Here you will learn entrancing language that is effective for business, marketing, sales and transformative change.
- Verbal Package – Understanding and using precision questioning techniques for inquiry.
- Metaphor – Know how to use metaphor to get your message across without any resistance.
- Vocal dynamics – Influencing the way people respond to you using vocal dynamics and changing the way they think by the change in your tone of voice.
“Powerful Change & Influence”
- nStep Reframe – Learn how you can create powerful change for your personal evolution and health.
- The Swish Pattern – Have habits you don’t want? This is the technique to change them.
- Phobia Cure – Do you have a phobia that you wish would just go? Learn this and know how cure phobias or fears.
- Parts Integration – Learn how to negotiate and resolve any conflict.
- New Code NLP – You will learn the wisdom of using your unconscious processes to generate new ways of acting, being and behaving.
- Framing Formats – Learn your mental mind sets and how to influence change by understanding the frames we put around them.
- PACER – You will discover the directive goal and measurement tool that makes making decisions easy and effective.
You’ll ALSO Learn
“The 3 Discoveries”
- The Integration Technique – how to integrate the most ‘powerful change agent’ into all of the NLP Applications such as, Collapsing and Sliding anchors (all anchoring formats including the Circle of Excellence and Ultimate Excellence) , Conflict Resolution, Time-line, Change Personal History, Submodality mapping across, Perceptual Positions, Neurological Levels Alignment and much much more!
- Elegant Influence & Persuasion – The 3 step formula to successful persuasion – SO APPLICABLE for those in sales and marketing. How to use this to knock out your competitors when negotiating, in 1 easy manoeuvre. Leaving you at the head of the table.
- The Metaphorical Self – You’ll learn the language of the unconscious mind and how to interpret the rules to make any change seem like child’s play.
Your NLP Certificate & NLP Accreditation
Origyn is a fully accredited and certified NLP training institute. Since ’98 Robert Ballentine became one of the first to achieve the NLP Trainers Training Certification with the GTCC run by NLP University in Santa Cruz, California, USA.
Your NLP Certificate is recognised world wide by other leading NLP Institutions and Is authorized by NLP University (the people that brought the NLP Practitioner syllabus to the world)
The NLP Practitioner Programme
Your ability to provide the feedback to others will help them in knowing how it will affect their lives. So this means that what you are learning is ‘how to self-model’ what you’ve been taught. This self modelling is exactly how John Grinder and Richard Bandler first started NLP and that knowing the mechanics of how and why the techniques works DOES make a difference to your ability to know what to do and which applications and techniques that are going to work, given the presenting situation.