HOW TO BOOK
Booking can be made by web site (origyn.co.uk), telephone, post or email. Simply complete the booking form and send it with your cheque or bank transfer details quoting the course and dates you wish to attend the course fee.
You will be sent joining instructions 7 days prior to the course commencement which will contain details of the location, start times and all other relevant course details.
Cancellation and transfers
- Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the commencement of the course – an administration charge of 10% of total course costs will be charged and the final balance refunded.
- Cancellation within 30 days up to and including 7 days prior to the course – an administration charge of 40% of total course costs will be charged and the final balance refunded.
- Cancellation up to 7 days prior to commencement of the course – no refund will be given
- Withdrawal from a commenced training program – no refund will be given.
- If a participant is unable to attend a course due to illness, accident or bereavement, a refund minus a 20% charge will be made only when an alternative course cannot be offered by Origyn.
- If a participant fails to attend a course all fees are forfeited.
- Cancellations can be notified via email and MUST be followed in writing to Origyn.
- Any payments made via PayPal when cancelled will incur a £10 administration fee.
- All deposits are non-refundable
Cancellation by Origyn
- Origyn reserves the right to cancel courses at anytime. Origyn will endeavour to arrange an alternative course at the mutual convenience of Origyn and the applicant by will not be under any liability for its failure to do so. This will not incur any charges to the applicant. Where an alternative course cannot be arranged by Origyn a refund will be made payable. (This excludes NLP Practitioner Training).
- NLP Practitioner Training – where an alternative course cannot be arranged participants will receive a total refund less the cost of materials sent.
- All refunds made by Origyn will be made by cheque only.
The fees for the course include all necessary materials and tuition.
All credit card or debit card fees are charged at 5%